Question Why my GPU doesn't work for 100% of it's usage !!??

Aug 8, 2019
i reacently installed windows 10 and updated to latest version so my gpu driver (both internal& external) .But when i play any game now my gpu just go like (60-70)% usage while my cpu doesn't get over 50% and my gpu heat is under than 65c .and it's really effect my frames on games on some games on win 8.1 i got over 60 fps but now it's less than 25 fps !! I really tried every thing but the problem still the same .pls help

What is your system spec (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Also, what games is this happening with, and does it do it in all games?

If W10 was the only change since this started happening, it could be a bad W10 install. Did you install W10 separately as a clean install (recommended), or upgrade directly from W8?

legis

Reputable
Jul 17, 2019
What is your system spec (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Also, what games is this happening with, and does it do it in all games?

If W10 was the only change since this started happening, it could be a bad W10 install. Did you install W10 separately as a clean install (recommended), or upgrade directly from W8?
let's be fair here. just look at his english and how much he knows about pcs and such. do you expect him to know what his specs are.... he prob just ran driver booster a couple times

let's be fair here. just look at his english and how much he knows about pcs and such. do you expect him to know what his specs are.... he prob just ran driver booster a couple times
So it's fair to stereotype someone whom you assume has a problem with English over one misspelled word as being incapable of finding out what their spec is? It's also quite common some need help finding spec on one or two components.

Maybe try understanding that forums like this largely exist to help people instead of acting like they're losers. We all started out with limited knowledge of PCs, and most likely had to ask some questions along the way.

TRENDING THREADS