Question Why my gpu fans are not spinning?

May 3, 2019
Hello! I have a problem with my GPU fans. They are not spinning.Even when I play a high demanding game such as (Dying Light) the fans wont start and when I look into MSI Afterburner it says 95 degrees when playing dying light and the fans shouldve started running but no.
Graphics card:
MSI GTX 950 2GB OC

This looks like a low-end budget PSU model from FSP. Just a basic 80 PLUS unit, without any certification..Not the very best in terms of quality. I don't think you should continue using this PSU for the GTX 950, even though your video card doesn't require that much power.

I'm not saying PSU is indeed the culprit here, but just pointing out the make of this power supply. There might be some problem with the GPU fans as well.

image;s=585x461

9PA4602721.jpg

Last edited:

Dreamevil55

Honorable
May 4, 2016
Hello! I have a problem with my GPU fans. They are not spinning.Even when I play a high demanding game such as (Dying Light) the fans wont start and when I look into MSI Afterburner it says 95 degrees when playing dying light and the fans shouldve started running but no.
Graphics card:
MSI GTX 950 2GB OC
You should take apart the GPU, clean the fans, heatsinks etc, and reattach, see what happens. Probably the fan is dead. I think you can find a replacement one on ebay or AliExpress.