[SOLVED] why my hd 630 giving 0-1 fps while gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2021
can u tell me ur vram of hd 630 with 8gb ram
i am having an issue when i play ac4 bf the starting mission run smooth [about30fps] but when i entered in other mission the fps is about 0-1 fps and nothing is playable can u tell me why this is happening
same happens with my gta v it runs smooth for 5 min about 40 fps but after that i come to 0-1 fps
please help me bro

my specs:-
i3 7100
hd 630
8gb ddr3 4gb 1333+4gb 1600
bios memory
32mb
dvmt max

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021
Is it a pre-built system from Dell, ASUS, or some other company? Do they have "their" tuning software installed? A lot of times those programs will bug out and cripple performance.

You need to monitor your system temperature. Grab a program like HW Monitor and record the temperatures when the system is idling, then what they are when you load up a game. If something like the thermal paste on your CPU or GPU is all but gone, your computer will severely underclock your hardware to avoid damaging it due to excessive heat.

Failing those, load the BIOS when the computer first boots up and double check that nothing is overclocked.

Next, try downgrading to a previous driver for your GPU using DDU. It requires booting into safe mode, but there are plenty of guides to help you out.

If that also fails, try backing up your data and reinstalling Windows.

Short of that, you might try contacting the almighty for divine assistance.

Jun 25, 2021
yes i have acer pre-built pc
i use msi after burner but it not works in ac4 bf so i m gonna use another program then i will let you know my cpu temperature!
i also installed new cpu fan and thernal paste 5 day ago but the problem keep persist

can u tell me ur vram of hd 630 with 8gb ram
i am having an issue when i play ac4 bf the starting mission run smooth [about30fps] but when i entered in other mission the fps is about 0-1 fps and nothing is playable can u tell me why this is happening
same happens with my gta v it runs smooth for 5 min about 40 fps but after that i come to 0-1 fps
please help me bro

my specs:-
i3 7100
hd 630
8gb ddr3 4gb 1333+4gb 1600
bios memory
32mb
dvmt max
Did this ever work?
The hd 630 is an igp it's not meant for gaming.

Run this and post a link to the results page.
PC Benchmark

Jun 25, 2021
i have just done 1 hour of ac4 bf gaming and results are
cpu-50-60%
gpu90-100%
cpu temp=60-70*C
memory usage=4200mb
fps 25-30
1366x768
low setting

i just upgraded to win 11 and the mission which gimme 1 fps now run cool
but when i reopen it it back to 1fps
then i downgrade to win 10 then back it gives me 30 fps fine
idk whats the matter

i have just done 1 hour of ac4 bf gaming and results are
cpu-50-60%
gpu90-100%
cpu temp=60-70*C
memory usage=4200mb
fps 25-30
1366x768
low setting

i just upgraded to win 11 and the mission which gimme 1 fps now run cool
but when i reopen it it back to 1fps
then i downgrade to win 10 then back it gives me 30 fps fine
idk whats the matter
You are running a test version of an unreleased Windows version. There are going to be issues.

Jun 25, 2021
actually
i got the fix
its was just memory leak
i just downgraded my graphics driver to older version so i can increase my vram from 128 memory to 1024(newer version doesnt allow to change vram from the registry)
now my game runs smooth and no problem is coming
btw can u suugest me to how to check if my hdd have some issues

actually
i got the fix
its was just memory leak
i just downgraded my graphics driver to older version so i can increase my vram from 128 memory to 1024(newer version doesnt allow to change vram from the registry)
now my game runs smooth and no problem is coming
btw can u suugest me to how to check if my hdd have some issues
Run a pass of crystal disk info and post a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.