Question Why my PC crashes from starting up certain multiplayer games (No Blue Screen) ?

Dec 26, 2020
I've been struggling with this problem all day and so I figured I would post.
Here are my specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
CPU Cooler: Nocuta NH-L9i
Graphics Card: EVGA FTW RTX 3060ti
RAM: 1 stick HyperX fury 16GB 3600MHz DDR4
PSU: Corsair SFX 600 Gold edition

So I've tested a few games:
Cyberpunk 2077 - runs fine
Divinity 2 Original Sin - runs fine
League of Legends - crashes the entire PC immediately (forcing a restart) once the loading screen begins upon joining a multiplayer match (practice tool doesn't crash)
War Thunder - crashes the entire PC immediately (forcing a restart) upon running the game but only when Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) is enabled. Without EAC enabled the game runs fine (can only play half the game modes)
Fall Guys: Uses EAC and runs fine, can play multiplayer and haven't seen a similar crash.

So far I've:
Reseated RAM
Reseated GPU
Disconnected ATX power cable and reconnected on both ends
Clean install of windows
Uninstalled GPU drivers and reinstalled
Run GPU, CPU, and RAM stress tests with no crashes or problems found
Sent in a support ticket to EAC (waiting to hear back)
Uninstalled games from one SSD and reinstalled on another to see if it was a drive issue

I'm really stumped here and could use some help. I may not have listed everything I tried so far since I've attempted everything I could think of over the past few hours of tinkering and furious googling. I thought it may have been a power supply issue but running cyberpunk on ultra at 1080p (also run at 4k high) doesn't seem to be an issue. I did recently swap from a 4k monitor to a 1080p due to moving so maybe that could have something to do with it idk.