Question Why my PC doesn't post with 4 sticks of RAM?

Mar 18, 2019
Hello! I'm new in this community!

I have a PC with Ryzen 5 2600, on a MoBo B450-F Gaming by Asus, and 2x8gb 2400mhz 15CL Hyper X (and a RTX 2060, I mention it just in case)

So my PC has been working fine with Default settings so far, but since the MoBo has the 4 Ram decks, I decide to buy another 2 size, frequency and cycles, even the same Brand, the only difference are the heat sinks that are red...

I already blow the dust, check one by one the decks and the ram sticks... It just work fine with 2, no 3, no 4... Only with two sticks even mixing the old ones with new ones, even using the channel "b" only but... It doesn't post when I insert the sticks one in A and the other in B channels (I think is because the dual channel function)

If I inactive the Dual Channel, and use the 4 sticks as singles channel, it will work?

Thanks beforehand!!

Mar 18, 2019
Updating this thing... just in cause somebody read it before...
After looking around internet I've found the official compatibility for Memories. the HyperX SKU: HX424C15FB2/8 on first place is compatible with intel x99 chipset, so it was very lucky for me to be compatible with my setup...

And checking out that list, I just notice that the models that are functional using the 4 dimm racks are very short. So this is solved, my RAMS are no officially compatible for this Motherboard.