Question Why my PC goes to "BSoD" after plug two RAM's?

Mar 18, 2019
Hi! I'am new so thanks for share your knowledge with me.

I Build a PC Ryzen 5 with 2 2400hz RAM 8gb on a A320-k by ASUS, with a GTX 1050ti. After an Upgrade of Motherboard, Ram and GPU I did reuse the the previus componets to build a PC to my lil brother. But instead of Ryzen 5, I got him a Ryzen 3 2200g, so here is the problem. It give's me the BSoD everytime the 2 rams are pluged, it runs perfectly fine no matter if is port A1 or B1, but not both working. I entered on Bios to load default settings, even safe mode, but as soon W10 starts to load it crashes and give a different code everytime. IRQL not less or EquAL or "System Thread Exception not handle"

Mar 18, 2019
I'v made some experiments...

I had interchange the 2x8gb 2400hz for 2x8gb 3200hz and that PC run perfectly with no problem, and used those 2400hz on mine to see if it crashes but nothing happens, is working fine so far, I mean, I din't crashed, so i guess RAM are working fine. I din't mention it before, but technically I replace only the processor, and I remember having problems on installation, also, I tried to re-install windows after
priyanka arya message, but I wasn't able to cause on loading screen, the system crashes... I can't even install re-install windows booting from a USB cause the PC Crashes xD. Could it be that Ryzen 2200g the source of the problem?