[SOLVED] Why my Sapphire amd rx 560 2gb not work?

Dec 25, 2019
Okay so... When i buy my new Graphics card (Sapphire amd rx 560 2gb) , i has a very old pc setup. Like: "No name" mother board, and the other.
But! Now i bought a full new Asus Prime h310m-k r2.0 Mother board, an i3 9100F CPU and an Xscilence 600w power supply . When i install everything my pc is start, but on my screen i get "No signal".

I don't know what can i do. Please help me! I read the Graphic card Minimum requirement and i got everything.

(Sorry for the bad english. I'm hungarian. <3)

Solution
Yes, the CPU and motherboard are compatible, but ONLY IF the motherboard is running at least BIOS version 0418. According to the CPU Support List for that motherboard, the original BIOS version is 0213. The Intel Core I3 9100F will not work with that motherboard unless it's BIOS was previously updated to version 0418.

If the motherboard BIOS was not updated to at least this version, you will need to take it back to the specialty shop and have then take care of this.
If the motherboard BIOS WAS updated before installing the Core I3-9100F, then check to make sure the display is connected to the graphics card output and not the motherboard.

Also of note: Your processor does not have integrated graphics. A non-issue as long as...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
It's not your gpu.
The reason you're not getting a signal is because the cpu isn't being recognized.
H310 motherboards do NOT support 9th gen Intel cpus out of the box. It requires a bios update be performed first using an 8th gen cpu, or the 9th gen won't POST.

Only B365 and Z390 work out of the box with 9th gen Intel.

Dec 25, 2019
It's not your gpu.
The reason you're not getting a signal is because the cpu isn't being recognized.
H310 motherboards do NOT support 9th gen Intel cpus out of the box. It requires a bios update be performed first using an 8th gen cpu, or the 9th gen won't POST.

Only B365 and Z390 work out of the box with 9th gen Intel.
The Cpu and the motherboard is compatible. I bought it from a Specialty store. And i read many forum. So yes. It's compatible... But Thanks for the answer.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Yes, the CPU and motherboard are compatible, but ONLY IF the motherboard is running at least BIOS version 0418. According to the CPU Support List for that motherboard, the original BIOS version is 0213. The Intel Core I3 9100F will not work with that motherboard unless it's BIOS was previously updated to version 0418.

If the motherboard BIOS was not updated to at least this version, you will need to take it back to the specialty shop and have then take care of this.
If the motherboard BIOS WAS updated before installing the Core I3-9100F, then check to make sure the display is connected to the graphics card output and not the motherboard.

Also of note: Your processor does not have integrated graphics. A non-issue as long as you're connected to the graphics card outputs

-Wolf sends

Solution