Why my watch dogs 2 keeps closing on its own ?

Sep 3, 2018
Whenever i run my pc game watch dogs 2 it shows the logo of watch dogs 2 then it runs the game for 2-3 seconds and then closes on its own without any error message. Just a black screen for 2 seconds and the game closes. Please someone tell me the solution i want to play the game.

DSzymborski

Titan

With only 4 GB of RAM? Every video I'm seeing with the CPU/GPU combo has more RAM. And what exact GT 1030 do you have? Some of the GT 1030s have DDR4 RAM instead of GDDR5 RAM and perform far worse than other GT 1030s.

Sep 3, 2018
I mean that i have seen videos with 4gb of ram when i searched for it. They were having 4gb ddr2 ram. So that was what iam saying. And can it be a problem in game files instead of problem in specs of pc.

DSzymborski

Titan

4 GB *and* a below-requirement GPU *and* a below-requirement CPU?

Anyway, since you decided what the problem is and what the problem isn't before you even posed the question, I see little point in participating any further. Good luck to you.

tas_kuris

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
firs and most important - if your pc is below publishers pc requirements than it is not supposed to run smooth or run at all. first you have to make sure your pc can handle it and youtube is not the place for that, i can find a video with intel celeron and 1gb ram with very low end video card running a new game BUT that does not mean its true.