Why was my thread deleted?

G

I had posted a thread today asking how would the best current high-end gaming machine be like, and, soon after I posted it, spmeone deleted. Can anyone tell me why, because I don't know all the community rules?

Thanks.

Solution

Oh really?
Hey, guys! I was just wondering how would the best current high-end gaming rig be. I'm not considering prices, so I want the best parts, no matter value. Which do you think is the best gaming machine someone can get, without saving a single buck?

NOTE: I'm not going to buy it, my name ain't Bill Gates.

That together with the amount of threads asking the same question mark you as a time waster.

Oh really?
Hey, guys! I was just wondering how would the best current high-end gaming rig be. I'm not considering prices, so I want the best parts, no matter value. Which do you think is the best gaming machine someone can get, without saving a single buck?

NOTE: I'm not going to buy it, my name ain't Bill Gates.

That together with the amount of threads asking the same question mark you as a time waster.

Solution

The one that mousemonkey was referring could have very well be a different one. If that is the case and yours was serious and your sure your thread was deleted then I don't think anyone would mind if you started a new one but if it's very similair to other ones and has already been answered read through some of them first until you have a specific question that hasn't been answered.

That is the thread the OP was referring to I believe and you would do yourself a favour by not picking the OP as a BA in future. :whistle:

Haha ya sorry bout that I didn't see the one where you quoted him until after i had typed mine up.

Will do I learned my lesson in this one