Question Why when I connect my second monitor to my laptop it doesn't do any activity?

Oct 4, 2020
Why when I connect my second monitor to my laptop it doesn't do any activity? I mean, it only remains with the dark screen. When I press FN + F8> Extend it does nothing. On the other hand, when I go to Display Settings I try to detect the monitor, it says the following message: Didn't detect another display. I have seen turoiales and those things that go to> Device Manager> Display Adapters> and press the following: Intel (R) UHD Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, which is my case. There are times that I get an error with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI, and I have to remove it, and then reinstall it. or press Roll Back Driver, also press> update driver. But it's already installed, and it does literally nothing. I only see that sometimes it is only fixed temporarily, I have also tried to reinstall everything from the way the laptop came, reinstalling the windows and all that. But even so, no matter how hard I try, it does nothing. My monitor has HDMI and D (Micro HDMI) ports and they both work fine when I use my other computer. So I don't understand the reason why they don't work for me here on this laptop.

Oct 4, 2020
I already tried. and It isn't working.
What I remember is that, I had changed the 2nd monitor as the main monitor. there it worked correctly. but since yesterday, it has not been possible. Even my laptop had trouble turning on yesterday. then it turned on, then it turned on, and then it no longer wanted to work as expected when trying to connect the 2nd monitor.

TRENDING THREADS