[SOLVED] Why will my display not turn on, while my pc is on?

Jul 11, 2020
My display won't turn on when i turn on the pc. And yes, there is going electricity through the pc. My cpu fan is spinning, and there is light on my GPU. But i just took my GPU out and installed it again, but now it only spins when i turn on and 10 seconds after, it'll stop spinning - my pc, on the other hand, is STILL running. Why is that? Power supply is also running as it should be. Some cables maybe??

Solution
made sure gpu is all seated in the board slot and try with 1 ram stick at the time also check when you plug monitor cable to the back of pc that the external shield of it does not touch case frame .
Jul 11, 2020
remove gpu from system and use onboard for video from cpu and see if you have any signal also could you try this gpu in another system .
But i - yesterday - used my GPU and it worked well. Just today - i removed it and reinstalled it, and therefore i'm worried if i've installed it wrong. Already searched on Yt, but i'm still curios. Can the 'clips' (that hold the GPU) be a little loosen?

Jul 10, 2020
My display won't turn on when i turn on the pc. And yes, there is going electricity through the pc. My cpu fan is spinning, and there is light on my GPU. But i just took my GPU out and installed it again, but now it only spins when i turn on and 10 seconds after, it'll stop spinning - my pc, on the other hand, is STILL running. Why is that? Power supply is also running as it should be. Some cables maybe??
Open ur Rig ,pull out your ram sticks ,clean them well but carefully,clean the ram slots,put them in,and your problem shall be solved.