Question Why Windows 10 sometimes boot and start slowly?

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
So, I have noticed that my copy of Windows 10 takes 3 seconds to go from boot screen to welcome screen, But I have noticed that my Windows 10 sometimes (And with sometimes I mean Random times) When I boot Windows 10 it takes about 17 Minutes to go from boot to welcome screen, And after I log in all the icons on the desktop take about 6 Minutes to appear, And my Windows 10 takes about 9 Minutes to fully load so I can open any program to fully function, I can fix this by restarting my PC when this happens and after I restart the PC be super fast, As I said, 3 Seconds to go from boot screen to welcome screen, Also when I log into Windows all of the icons be already loaded and could open any program and make it fully function even right after windows start, But why this happens? Why sometimes Windows 10 gets very slow sometimes when you boot it, And when you restart it, It becomes super fast? My Rig: Core i5 4590, 8 GB RAM, Radeon RX 570, 1 TB HDD 12,000 RPM, 500 GB HDD 9,000 RPM, Windows 10 installed on the 1 TB HDD.

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
CPU usage: 2% when Google chrome closed, 7% when google chrome open, Cpu temp: 35 c when doing normal windows tasks, 35 c too when launching up programs, I tested it on Far Cry 5 Max settings, 47 c when 30 FPS lock, 58 c when 60 FPS lock, 78 c when FPS is unlocked, Hit 91 FPS when no FPS lock, So ye, My CPU is Healthy enough, Also I tested both my HDDs on UserBenchmark, 1 TB HDD Score: 98.7% Outstanding, 500 GB HDD: 76.2% Very good, So HDD healthy too, So why is this happening?