[SOLVED] Why won't my computer turn on?

Mar 17, 2020
I've plugged in my atx power and cpu power. I've also plugged in my front panel connecter. My power supply connects to all of these and is connected to an outlet as well. But, my pc doesn't turn on. Is there any reason for this?
My specs:
NZXT H510 case
z390 a pro motherboard
I7-9700
MSI Ventus Graphics Card
EVGA 600 Power Supply

Solution
I've plugged in my atx power and cpu power. I've also plugged in my front panel connecter. My power supply connects to all of these and is connected to an outlet as well. But, my pc doesn't turn on. Is there any reason for this?
My specs:
NZXT H510 case
z390 a pro motherboard
I7-9700
MSI Ventus Graphics Card
EVGA 600 Power Supply
Is this a new build with all new components? The troubleshooting sticky at the top of the forum was created to troubleshoot this type of problem. If you perform every step in the checklist it should help you narrow down what is causing the problem. There is a link to the checklist below...
My specs:
NZXT H510 case
z390 a pro motherboard
I7-9700
MSI Ventus Graphics Card
EVGA 600 Power Supply
Is this a new build with all new components? The troubleshooting sticky at the top of the forum was created to troubleshoot this type of problem. If you perform every step in the checklist it should help you narrow down what is causing the problem. There is a link to the checklist below.

Solution