[SOLVED] Why Won't My Custom Built PC Work Properly?

Oct 28, 2019
So I just recently built a brand new gaming pc and it worked perfectly fine the first two days. On the third day it would crash while opening fortnite, would have a hard time or crash when trying to open Rainbow Six Siege, and it would have a hard time or crash when opening League Of Legends. It started acting up after I messed with the lights on my PC but I don't think that would hurt it in any way? When I launch up Rainbow it sometimes makes the monitors flicker and they go black for a few seconds then come back on. Sometimes I even have to restart my PC from the case because it freezes. Both the GPU and CPU are water-cooled. The Only parts that I kept from my old system are the NVME drive and my CPU. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you!

Here is a link to a picture of my PC(Please ignore the smudges lol): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EvvJIhfX6eSrGF_4dSnoyDKmugxupnd5/view?usp=sharing

System Specs:
i9-9900k
RTX 2080ti
Bitspower Lotan 2080ti Waterblock
Z390 Aorus Waterforce Monoblock MB
32GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM
Custom CableMod Cables
EK Pump/Reservoir Combo(distilled water as coolant)

Solution
PC crashing while opening games and after fitting lights seems to be a telltale sign of power issues, perhaps the PSU is not well specced enough for your rig which is causing it the macine to draw more power than the psu can supply. hence the crash.

Do turn all the lights off and see if the problem continues.
Sep 5, 2019
PC crashing while opening games and after fitting lights seems to be a telltale sign of power issues, perhaps the PSU is not well specced enough for your rig which is causing it the macine to draw more power than the psu can supply. hence the crash.

Do turn all the lights off and see if the problem continues.

Solution