[SOLVED] Why wont my Logitech g533 speakers live monitor/sidetone my Blue Yeti Mic?

May 11, 2020
So ive been using The Logitech G533 Gaming headset for a while now and just got sick of the sound of the mic on it. Ive since upgraded to a Blue Yeti mic and i cant figure out how to get the sidetone volume to play into my g533 with no latency. In the sound control panel, i am able to "listen" to the mic, but it has a huge delay. Also in the sound control panel, i have tried going into the gaming headset and finding the mic under the "levels" tab, and to no avail. Last thing i checked was Logitech GHUB, and again, no option to detect blue yeti as a sidetone. does anyone have any suggestions or possible fixes for this issue? id like to hear myself talk without delay. i can be very loud without being able to hear myself.

Solution
You may not get this to work properly, it may be due to the Yeti being a USB mic. You are using the "listen to this device" option in Windows here correct? If you can find a 3.5mm mic to try with see if that gets rid of the delay.