Question Why Wont my PC boot after a new motherboard and cpu upgrade? (x570 and Ryzen 5 3600))

Dec 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
It was time for a new cpu and i decided to also get a new motherboard. Once i replaced everything, the setup looks as follows:
CPU: Amd Ryzen 5 3600 Am4
MBO: Gigabyte x570 Gaming x , Ryzen ready AM4.
RAM: 2x4g corsair vengeance LPX DDR4
SSD: Samsung Evo 500gb
HDD: 1tb seagate
GFX: MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti GAMING X 4G
PSU: Corsair VS450W 450 W PS

I turn on my computer and the Cpu fans spin, the graphics card lights up and all that jazz, yet i am met with "check analog signal on my monitor". Initially, i though this may have been an issue with the monitor as i had read somewhere that the monitor i used was vga dependant and i used dvi once upgraded. However, i went out and brought a different monitor and it says the same thing despite using a hdmi. I know the graphics card and cables and monitor is not the problem as i used them on my old MBD and CPU and it was fine.

All components are compatible as far as i am aware. The problem i think is that the pc is not getting to BIOS or the OS. How do i fix this?

I have tried taking out the battery, resetting CMOS, putting the RAM in different slots. I sent the MBD back for a new one too. No cpu pins are bent, all wires are where they should be. i have also tried disconnecting the hard drive and ssd but to no avail.

should i flash the BIOS? i cannot change the current bios as i have no way of getting at it.