Why would someone be IP banned from Tom's Hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2022
So apparently I am IP banned from toms hardware since I cannot access it via my own home network, why would that be since I've never even made an account before, this account is literally made today and is my first one on these forums.

Was it a different account on Tom's HW? Or, you are just IP banned from these forums ?

Because the one Account which you are posting from now doesn't seem to be banned, imo, since you just posted a reply from this NEW account ? IDK, but are you using a VPN now ? If so, then you may be on an IP address that was banned for SPAM.

Jul 25, 2022
Was it a different account on Tom's HW? Or, you are just IP banned from these forums ?

Because the one Account which you are posting from now doesn't seem to be banned, imo, since you just posted a reply from this NEW account ? IDK, but are you using a VPN now ? If so, then you may be on an IP address that was banned for SPAM.
This my first account ever on here, never had any before, which is why I was so confused for why i would be banned, and yes I am using a VPN to post

EDIT: Also I dont think im on an ip that was previously banned since iirc i could access the site no problems before from the same IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS