Question why

Jun 9, 2019
hi 1 month ago I was damaged in the battery on my laptop plugged in not charging, and I brought my laptop to the Asus service center, he said it was necessary to replace the motheboard too ... well before I replaced my motherboard CPU the temperature ranged from 75-85 c with a turbo cpu speed enabled (i7 8750h 2.2ghz upto 4.1ghz), when after replacing the motherboard, I was gaming then checking the CPU temperature is 95 :eek: degrees, please how to fix this overheating CPU problem

I am A noob halp meh

Commendable
Mar 8, 2019
under load, like gaming for example, a cpu can quite easily thermal throttle over 100C, more so if your on a laptop as cooling isn't as efficient, the only thing i could suggest is play less demanding games or turn down your settings so its smoother and less demanding for your laptop

hi 1 month ago I was damaged in the battery on my laptop plugged in not charging, and I brought my laptop to the Asus service center, he said it was necessary to replace the motheboard too ... well before I replaced my motherboard CPU the temperature ranged from 75-85 c with a turbo cpu speed enabled (i7 8750h 2.2ghz upto 4.1ghz), when after replacing the motherboard, I was gaming then checking the CPU temperature is 95 :eek: degrees, please how to fix this overheating CPU problem

Sounds like they did not install the heatsink properly. Bring it back to them and have them apply new thermal paste to the heatsink and re-install it.