Whys does the NZXT S340 Cost so much less than the h440?

Solution
I bought one of these recently and the only real things the H440 has that the S340 doesn't have is more drive bays and enough space to mount a larger radiator on top. I was considering an H440 but I liked the style of the S340 more so I picked one up. I had the budget to easily spend significantly more on a case but I picked the S340 because it's well built, it's a reasonable size and the white one at least (which I bought) has a nice distinctive two-tone look without being tacky-looking.

It's big enough for a full ATX board, huge graphics cards, any PSU you like and up to a 280mm AIO (with 140mm and 120mm slots for more fans). What it doesn't have is space for more/bigger watercoolers, lots of HD bays and optical drive support. Build...

Quixit

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
I bought one of these recently and the only real things the H440 has that the S340 doesn't have is more drive bays and enough space to mount a larger radiator on top. I was considering an H440 but I liked the style of the S340 more so I picked one up. I had the budget to easily spend significantly more on a case but I picked the S340 because it's well built, it's a reasonable size and the white one at least (which I bought) has a nice distinctive two-tone look without being tacky-looking.

It's big enough for a full ATX board, huge graphics cards, any PSU you like and up to a 280mm AIO (with 140mm and 120mm slots for more fans). What it doesn't have is space for more/bigger watercoolers, lots of HD bays and optical drive support. Build quality is pretty good too, particularly the paint job.

Solution