Wi-Fi Not Showing

Shan1675

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
Hi, I've been having some issues with my laptop connecting to the internet for some time - I've sometimes fixed it but I'm fed up with doing factory resets every time the router gets pulled out. I play a lot of games and it is a big pain to redownload them all just because of an internet issue that for sure has a fix.

So, sometimes when the router gets reset, my laptop completely loses connection to the internet and can't find it after. It's been 2 days since this happened and I've been searching for fixes non-stop but I've been confused and none of them have worked or addressed my problem. It does not show my internet as one to connect to, it shows my neighbours ones though. Please help!

My OS is Windows 64x and my laptop runs Windows 8.1. I can get other information if asked (and possibly told how).

RonWesley

Reputable
Nov 28, 2015
Uninstall not using app. Many apps and extra games is harm for your computer. that's why it creating many problem. Go your control panel (program) and uninstall extra apps. after doing that your computer will work properly.

Shan1675

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016

My pc has 16 apps on, and the one that im using at the moment has 43 and is working perfectly fine...