Wi-Fi not working after power outage.

_aragon_

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
Hi guys,
I have a dlink dir 600l wifi router.It was working nice till a power outage.That day power went off and came again i 2sec then again went off and came 2sec(ie very short duration).I was using internet before the outage and after the outage i cant access the net.And when i turn on my router and connect to it. It brings me to router config page.

I can access the page by 192.168.0.1 address and fill all the settings but nothing works.

So i think i am doing something wrong.If there is some other way pls help me out.

Thank you

Solution
Did you have static IP addresses assigned to it? It may have lost the config and factory reset itself

Check if other devices could connect to it. If not, call your ISP or router company and they can help you with it. Sometimes power outages can damage the router

Reyaz123

Admirable
Did you have static IP addresses assigned to it? It may have lost the config and factory reset itself

Check if other devices could connect to it. If not, call your ISP or router company and they can help you with it. Sometimes power outages can damage the router

Solution