wi-fi problem Lenovo G70

roddy46

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
Lenovo G70 laptop, Wi-Fi drops out several times an hour.Have latest drivers from Lenovo.
My four year old HP never did, location is in the same spot.

Solution
1| Can you pass on the model number for you laptop? It has a further 3~4 digit alphanumeric number following the series which is G70-xx or Gxxxx.

2| The unit seems to come shipped with Windows 7, so I'm assuming you've upgraded your copy to Windows 10 or did you acquired a licence key for it? In either case you should turn off automatic device driver updates and then proceed to installing any and/or all device drivers manually. I'd also suggest you uninstall your wireless adapter's drivers and reinstall them with those found off Lenovo's support site(G70-70 used as reference).

3| Also make sure your BIOS is up to date.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Can you pass on the model number for you laptop? It has a further 3~4 digit alphanumeric number following the series which is G70-xx or Gxxxx.

2| The unit seems to come shipped with Windows 7, so I'm assuming you've upgraded your copy to Windows 10 or did you acquired a licence key for it? In either case you should turn off automatic device driver updates and then proceed to installing any and/or all device drivers manually. I'd also suggest you uninstall your wireless adapter's drivers and reinstall them with those found off Lenovo's support site(G70-70 used as reference).

3| Also make sure your BIOS is up to date.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS