Question Wi-Fi works on PC's but not Android or PS4?

kap0ral

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Hello everyone,
I've got a weird one here.
I have a wi-fi connexion in my block appartement that is included in the rent (no access to the router).

So both of my 2.4 and 5ghz are working just fine on both of my PC's. I've even tried to "forget" and connected again and they worked well.

Connexion was working fine on my Android Phone and PS4 but after I disconnected the Wi-Fi (Forget) and connect again, it just won't work on both. Keeps telling me that it couldn't get IP address.

Same error message on my PS4 , i've even tried to connect it to a wi-fi range extender. still gives me the ''can't find ip address'' while the PC's connect also fine to the extender.

I'm really out of idea here. Especially that it was working on my phone but as soon as I disconnected, now it won't find the IP address back?

Let me know if you have any ideas!

Regards,

Kap0ral

kap0ral

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Exactly. Not sure how this is working, seems like some kind of hotspots for all apartments as they all have their 2.4 and 5ghz 200mbps. I would have been happier if nothing was working, but the fact that half my stuff is and the rest not bothers me much hehe

TRENDING THREADS