Wich Z270 Should i get?

Cuenda

Commendable
Feb 7, 2017
Hello, im gonna get a 7700K with a 1080Ti and the only doubt i have right now is the motherboard, mostly coz most of them have a promotion wich will ends tomorrow (day 31) these are my options, i accept recomendations and opinions in wich i should get.

AsRock Z270 EXTREME4 - 171€ to be honest this motherboard impressed me a lot, due to it prize and benchmarks i saw it has nothing to envy to mobos of 200€+ beside of conections, and esthetic.

MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON 190€ (Promotion includes For Honor and -25€ discount, wich would be 165, and as i said before, these 2 mobos has nothing to envy to the highest prizes motherboards besides of conections and esthetic (according to all the benchs i saw, in wich some are paired in performance with motherboard of 200€+ (at leat in gaming performance wich is in what im interested the most.

Now here comes the prize jump:

MSI Z270 GAMING M5 215€ (Promotion of -30€ and For Honor)
MSI Z270 GAMING M7 260€ (Promotion of -30€ and For Honor)

Gigabyte AORUS Z270X-GAMING 5 225€ (Promotion of a card for 20€ in Steam and a Pendrive of 16 GB)

Gigabyte AORUS Z270X-GAMING 7 255€ (Promotion of a card for 20€ in Steam and a Pendrive of 16 GB)

These are the options i consider the most, i know asus motherboards have a promotion as well to discount money in the prize, bu the shop in buying it doesnt have it promotion

In just case i maybe consider the options of MAXIMUS IX HERO Z270, or a Rog Strix but must get the information with fundaments on why it makes them be superior to my other options and skip the promotions i would get from other mobos, after all im making a considerable invest so i dont mind wasting 50€ more.