[SOLVED] widows 10 freezes after installing

Apr 14, 2020
hi
i have problems to install win10 in my old 2 generation pc, i have an i7 2600 16gb ddr3 GA-Z68A-D3-B3 with upgraded bios to U1B the last one they have there . i tried to install windows 10 on new SSD HD but its freezes, after install or after 5-20 minutes . in win7 its working good without any problem, try to install an other image, same problem. check UEFI and AHCI(for ssd) all stuff configure.
check Capacitors
on motherboard its look good..try to remove some memories each time, and play the reglular stuff.
but nothing, he doesnt want me to install it
any solution? no idea what to do .
my display was check too no problem, its even running PES 2020 (GF1030) so i dont know what could be.

Apr 14, 2020
maybe my MB dosent fit UEFI? i download a beta version from GB, i tried the leatest version of full bios and later the U1B and both stuck, in the other UEFI usb he doesnt read it
i try tomorow to get maybe other usb with other image, its strange my pc doesnt stuck, the Capacitors is healty, the display was replace 1 year ago(1030) and still i dont know what it could be..tried AHCI with the SATA its look strange, its freezing , this pc hade to deal with win10 altough its old he has the technical specifications , i not any games with high resoltion so its sound strange...

Latest posts