Widows setup could not configure windows to run on this computer s hardware

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali_34

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Hello,
how are you every one
i have prolem
my pro this widows setup could not configure windows to run on this computer 's hardware

how can soltion this prolem

please hel me

Solution
Just tryin to get this answer out there.
At the first error hit SHIFT F10
Type -
Cd..
Cd..
Cd c:\windows\system32\oobe
Msoobe
This should force the installation to continue

GeeksToTheRescue

Reputable
Jul 22, 2015

Probably too late to solve your problem now, but I had exactly the same issue after trying the command line fix suggested here. I restarted the computer and it then booted up, but lots of things just weren't working properly.

It turned out the problem was that I was installing 64 bit Windows 7 on a system that only supported 32 bit. So once I reinstalled using my 32 bit disc, everything was fine.

dimasoke

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015

It work great on me, thx man..

yusranbahari

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015
Mattam111 said:
Just tryin to get this answer out there.
Type -
Cd..
Cd..
Msoobe
This should force the installation to continue

Thank you so much..
It works..yeah

Tom Hugill

Reputable
Jul 30, 2015
Mattam worked great to get my Ranger VII working with my i7 i had all but given up,but now i cant get it away from 32bit is there away of force installing 64bit? because when i try the windows upgrade i hit the same "hardware incompatible" bollocks

mkasim

Reputable
Aug 13, 2015

wibblet

Reputable
Sep 16, 2015
The msoobe worked like a charm! Man how do you guys figure this stuff out? It did the same problem as everyone at before it finished it sent me back to the account creation so I just forcefully turned off the laptop, turned it back on without the USB/CD in the laptop and it continued to install as normal. Thanks again!

Naami_12

Reputable
Oct 1, 2015

Daniel_70

Reputable
Nov 14, 2015

You my friend are a champion!

Keith_Meerkat

Reputable
Dec 20, 2015
This worked for me too, although not entirely sure what happened, Thank You

Type -
Cd..
Cd..
Msoobe
This should force the installation to continue[/quotemsg]

It work great on me, thx man..

[/quotemsg]

akizzle

Honorable
Mar 12, 2013
You shouldn't need to perform the msoobe steps. The issue is that your SATA operation is in RAID and needs to be in AHCI.
Go into your BIOS and change it.
Reinstall Windows GG :bounce:

Chaosdreamer

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016

Disagree. Acer x1200 doesn't have space for raid, and first thing checked was Sata in ahci. One issue people have with USB stick is that you need to remove USB after first reboot.

The msoobe command worked for me.

This HD was on a networked vista account, curious if that may have caused issues. Windows formatting options suck.

It's not helpful when you're so sure of an answer that doesn't apply to others.

sarang_3

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Not opening command prompt for me ..what to do about this . I don't have raid in sata mode . It's a dell Inspiron n5010. Should I take out pendrive after first reboot??

Zafke95

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
I have done the CD C:\windows\system32\oobe
Msoobe
Command but it doesn't finish the install for me it restarts my Pc and pops up "windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation." and yet when I restart it I have to do it all again. Please help this is so frustrating.

therealvagooba

Prominent
Nov 14, 2017

-Goto BIOS
-Change to AHCI settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS