Question Wierd issues with ram on b550 motherboard

Hi, so I recently upgraded to ryzen 3600 with a gigabyte b550 gaming motherboard... When I boot the pc for the first time, it took a while to start, but then suddenly bsod and repairing windows... At this time, I didn't had my windows reformatted, so I thought it was a issue with that, there were a few bsod... I then went into bios and set my ram which is a Corsair lpx vengeance 2400 mhz to xmp and suddenly it was boot looping , sometimes just fan spinning, so after multiple tries, got it to boot but again bsods after bsods,.. I went into bios and set the ram back to 2133 mhz... Booted to windows with random freezes where the cursor would move but everything was freezing... Then finally reseted windows, installed drivers... But the random freezes wud occur... So tried with one stick ram method and my motherboard only has two slots... The first ram slot wud not boot , tried with the second slot wud boot with random freezes in windows then tried the next stick and again issue with booting but now 1st slot boots though with issues... Then tried a different ram hyperx fury 2133 mhz and it boots but with freezes in windows.... Then again tried the lpx, and whenever I set it to 2400 mhz the fans wud just spin and if I got it to boot into windows, random bsods... Memtest shows no error, and the ram is from 2017, it was in my previous build...
So my question is am I missing something or b550 motherboard has this issue or is it the ram? Is the processor malfunctioning? Is there some tweaking I need to do to get it to work... Or is the ram not compatible? I ran cinebench and my scores were really good without any overclocking, so I am in a little jiffy whether to return the processor or not... Actually my scores were better than any I have seen on the internet at base clock...
Edit: my temps were really good... Even vrm temps were pretty good...

You upgraded both your CPU and mobo, but didn't reformat or SysPrep your old Windows installation? That might be your problem.

Will the system stay intact when it's just sitting in the BIOS? If so, a BIOS update might help. If it's unstable in the BIOS, don't risk it.

Ok, so i rma' ed the products... Still the same freezes... And i did format the system... enabling xmp, makes the system unbootable, even if it boots, gets stuck at bios screen, once i got to enter the bios and it froze there, if it boots into windows, it tries repairing, but without xmp, it boots... tried the next bios update and constant memory management bsod's , downgraded the bios... the Power deviation point is below 100 around 84 - 85%... .. And also my cpu gets heated faster bcoz of this...
Ohh and one more thing, when i quit bf5, memory management error occurs;

Last edited: