Question Wierd noise

Nov 15, 2019
Hello just wanted to ask help i get weird noises whenever i play games as soon as the games turned off the noise dissapears

i recently bought a new graphics card aswell tried to look everywhere could not find it stopped the fans for a bit one by one still there specs are if needed thanks for hte help

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
GPU:asus geforce rtx 2060 super turbo 8gb
RAM: 32.0 GB
System: 64bit
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85-HD3 (SOCKET 0)
Power Supply : 750W

i added a video aswell
https://streamable.com/87x8r

Lutfij

Titan
First off, that processor should've been paired with a Z87/Z97 chipsetted board. Second, you forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU as well as it's age. Third, can you see if the noise is coming from the pump's housing or the radiator or the fan that's on the radiator?

Nov 15, 2019
oh sorry the psu model which is on the label fsp power supply 750-50ern 80 silver and i found out where the noise is coming from it's from the fan where cpu is so i'll try either cleaning it or buying a new one thanks for the info aswell on the chipsetted board i bought this computer like 5 years ago and didn't change a single part then last week decided to buy a new GPU and the noise appeared so i might need to upgrade cpu/cpu fan aswell would gladly accept any recommendations thanks very much