Question Wierd RX 580 Asus Dual - artifacts only in windows

Dooobrila

Commendable
Feb 22, 2019
I have wierd problem, My rx 580 is fine in UEFI BIOS there is no artifacts, but after windows boot artifacts are all over screen, in gpuz I have perfect temp (about 27° in IDLE in Game is about 60-70° without glitches, only artifacts). Does anyone Know what may be a problem? Is reflowing or reballing a solution?

Photo:
https://ibb.co/XxKL67S

GPU is bought as used.

I am using thermaltake PSU 750w, asus prime x470-pro with ryzen 7 2700x and 32GB ram ddr4

Lutfij

Titan
750W is the wattage of the unit, it does not tell us what the make and model of the unit is. Please include that bit of information and the age of the PSU. Did you try using DDU to remove your GPU drivers and then reinstalling the latest drivers off of AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Dooobrila

Commendable
Feb 22, 2019
750W is the wattage of the unit, it does not tell us what the make and model of the unit is. Please include that bit of information and the age of the PSU. Did you try using DDU to remove your GPU drivers and then reinstalling the latest drivers off of AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Thank you for fast reply, my PSU is Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 ARGB 750w GOLD TT PREMIUM EDITION about one year in use, I tried DDU and installing latest drivers with cmd etc., tried in PC with Intel i9 9900K (same PSU), also in old socket PC LGA 1156, i5 650 with PSU Coolermaster elite v3 600w... In all this PC same problem (temps good, artifacts all over screen, drivers install with no problems)

By the way windows update is on Last version, also as drivers for MOBOs and Mobo Bios are on the Last version