wierd yahoo messenger problem

Recently when i am signed into yahoo messenger, suddenly at some time
lots of chat windows open up close to 60 - 70 in number. These windows
sometimes bear some yahoo id or sometimes bear my id itself and do have
some message written or sometimes not. When this happens my system
hangs up. Can anyone tell why this is happening?
any help is appreciated
thanks.

kelly

Uhm, you are being hacked?

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"helpseeker" <helpseeker@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Recently when i am signed into yahoo messenger, suddenly at some time
> lots of chat windows open up close to 60 - 70 in number. These windows
> sometimes bear some yahoo id or sometimes bear my id itself and do have
> some message written or sometimes not. When this happens my system
> hangs up. Can anyone tell why this is happening?
> any help is appreciated
> thanks.

what shhould I do to avoid that? should i change my password? any
suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS