Wiffi and bluetooth instalation problem.

ragulin

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
Hello guys. I have Toshiba Satellite C50-A1jt. When I´m instaling Atheros Bluetooth filter driver package, its givving me error mesage about that bfilter.sys cannot be written down, and asking me, if I want continue in installation without it.

The second problem is, that I have all wifi drivers installed, but I cant turn on the wifi...even when I am hitting Control - F12, its turning on / off only bluetooth, which isnt working cos of failed installation...what shall I do? Thank you !

Solution
Make sure you're logged into the computer as an Administrator. Then run the driver package executable by right-clicking the file and selecting "Run as administrator."

For the wifi, you need to press the FN key before hitting the function keys, not Ctrl. Actually since it's a Toshiba, you might only have to push the F12 key by itself since Toshiba often includes a background service that makes the F keys perform their alternate laptop functions by default.

JFtech

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
Make sure you're logged into the computer as an Administrator. Then run the driver package executable by right-clicking the file and selecting "Run as administrator."

For the wifi, you need to press the FN key before hitting the function keys, not Ctrl. Actually since it's a Toshiba, you might only have to push the F12 key by itself since Toshiba often includes a background service that makes the F keys perform their alternate laptop functions by default.

Solution