[SOLVED] Wifi 6 or tri band

zdtaft

Reputable
Sep 29, 2018
I have an older apple router i m needing to replace.i m wanting to stay current in my purchase.as i cannot realy find a wifi 6 tri band router is one preferrable over the other?i definitely don t have any wifi 6 capable devices at the current time.any thoughts appreciated.thank you in advance!

Solution
I have an older apple router i m needing to replace.i m wanting to stay current in my purchase.as i cannot realy find a wifi 6 tri band router is one preferrable over the other?i definitely don t have any wifi 6 capable devices at the current time.any thoughts appreciated.thank you in advance!
Stick with an AC1900 router. It is the price/performance sweet spot. Let WIFI6 bake for another year before jumping on that.

kanewolf

Titan
Stick with an AC1900 router. It is the price/performance sweet spot. Let WIFI6 bake for another year before jumping on that.

Reactions: SamirD
Solution

zdtaft

Reputable
Sep 29, 2018
[