Question WiFi adapter disables after connecting to wifi

Vuk_5002

Prominent
Feb 28, 2022
Hello, i recently had a problem where my WiFi adapter disables after i try to connect to my network, this problem started when i updated Windows 10 and failed for some reason. I have tried:
  • Reseting internet settings
  • Reseting the router
  • Disabling all port forwards in router settings
  • Updating the driver
My system:
Laptop: Acer Aspire A715-41G
Windows 10 Pro 64x 20H2
AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
Nvidia GeForce Gtx 1650
8GB Ram
256GB SSD
1TB HDD
WiFi adapter: Intel WiFi 6 AX200 160MHz

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You've yet got updates pending for your OS. Ideally you should be on version 21H2 for Windows 10. As for your laptop, what BIOS version are you working with for your laptop? You might want to keep a bootable USB installer handy, creating it using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Vuk_5002

Prominent
Feb 28, 2022

You've yet got updates pending for your OS. Ideally you should be on version 21H2 for Windows 10. As for your laptop, what BIOS version are you working with for your laptop? You might want to keep a bootable USB installer handy, creating it using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Hello, For some reason when i try to update it says update failed now i cant even update or run media creation tool. And when i plug ethernet windows disables the adapter

Thanks.