WIFI Adapter Driver for Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit

Solution
so as I understand more clearly your question you are asking is that; you need a driver for windows 8.1 for your HP 630 Notebook Wi-Fi internal card ?

when I look at the obvious HP web site, seems this PC was deign around xp and windows 7, and doesn't look like they have support for wins 8.1
looking at what I see on HP web site I believe your Wi-Fi card is a Realtek RTL8188CE , can you go to device manager >> network devices and confirm the Wi-Fi device model please.

but chancing it is a Realtek RTL8188CE , I would get this driver from ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71571​.exe
this was taken from forums on HP USA and seems to be your exact issue...
so as I understand more clearly your question you are asking is that; you need a driver for windows 8.1 for your HP 630 Notebook Wi-Fi internal card ?

when I look at the obvious HP web site, seems this PC was deign around xp and windows 7, and doesn't look like they have support for wins 8.1
looking at what I see on HP web site I believe your Wi-Fi card is a Realtek RTL8188CE , can you go to device manager >> network devices and confirm the Wi-Fi device model please.

but chancing it is a Realtek RTL8188CE , I would get this driver from ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71571​.exe
this was taken from forums on HP USA and seems to be your exact issue.
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WiFi-not-working-after-Windows-10-install/td-p/5211728

Solution