Wifi adapter issues

TylerThePCNoob

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
I'm having issues with my wifi on my pc. I own the intel dual band wireless ac 8260 adapter, my problem started yesterday day I was lying in my bed watching some YouTube then suddenly for the first time ever on my 7 m/o pc it froze and I pressed the reset button. Once I got back on I could no longer find a connection. I've tried uninstalling it and rebooting over and over, physically removing it from my pc, searching for new drivers, and finally nothing. When I boot it up for some time it will connect to my system(not wifi) then suddenly dissapear, only way I can see it in device manager is if I show hidden devices, hen it says hardware is not connected code 45. Also just realized my phone no longer is charging from my pc(just tried while typing this up), and I'm a student so I tried pulling my homework from word to my flash drive and that no longer works. windows 10

Solution
Maybe your usb port just can't handle the higher voltage draw anymore. Youve probably already done this but right click the wifi/network icon and click troubleshoot. It works... sometimes...