Question WiFi being connected without internet ?

Pepi_Kral654

Prominent
Aug 4, 2022
So i got new internet from my provider and it works fine for few minutes but then it only says connected without internet but only in my pc. After reconnecting it works fine for few minutes again. I am using tp-link adapter for my wifi and it worked perfectly with previous internet and still works with cable. (using cable is last thing im gonna do because its around 10 metres and I would prefer wireless)

Lutfij

Titan
I am using tp-link adapter
Can you pass on a link tot he adapter you're working with?

Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for your motherboard? What OS are you working with? What is the make and model of your wireless router? Check and see if the router is pending a firmware update.

Pepi_Kral654

Prominent
Aug 4, 2022
Basically I am the only one in the house having this problem. There is another PC only 2 meters from me without any kind of problems and It started with the new router. The adapter should be TL-WN823N

Pepi_Kral654

Prominent
Aug 4, 2022
Shouldnt be ip overlapping or what is it called every device had different if but i going out that both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz are on the same ssid and devices should choose where to connect but the adapter only has 2.4Ghz if I am sure. Can it be problem?

TRENDING THREADS