Question Wifi/Bluetooth card not showing up in device manager

Powois

Commendable
Oct 7, 2021
I have a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I wifi and Bluetooth card, it was working perfectly for months up until this morning, i tried to connect my keyboard but my Bluetooth wasn't working, so i contacted Microsoft support, they recommended that i uninstall the card through device manager, so i did, i restarted my pc and still no Bluetooth, and no wif, i then opened up my desktop to remove the card and put it back in, and when i did that, the card completely disappeared from device manager, i scanned for hardware changes but still nothing.
Please help!!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your system like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
OS: include OS version(not edition) if you're on Windows 10

Might want to mention the age of the PSU(apart from it's make and model + wattage) and the BIOS version for your motherboard. I'd also be curious to know what other PCIe slots are populated on the motherboard. Which slot is the Gigabyte WiFi card populating? Side question, what PCB revision number do you have for the WiFi adapter?

Powois

Commendable
Oct 7, 2021
Hi
Cpu:ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard:asus prime b450 plus
Ram:corsair vengance 16gb dual channel
Ssd:random 500gb kingston one
Gpu:msi geforce rtx 2060 oc 6gb
Psu:cooler master 650w mwe white
Im not sure of the rest of it but hope this helps!
Thanks

Powois

Commendable
Oct 7, 2021
I have a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I wifi and Bluetooth card, it was working perfectly for months up until this morning, i tried to connect my keyboard but my Bluetooth wasn't working, so i contacted Microsoft support, they recommended that i uninstall the card through device manager, so i did, i restarted my pc and still no Bluetooth, and no wif, i then opened up my desktop to remove the card and put it back in, and when i did that, the card completely disappeared from device manager, i scanned for hardware changes but still nothing.
Please help!!!