Question wifi + bluetooth combo upgrade Toshiba Satellite C650 PSC12C-02500S laptop

Aug 26, 2019
I have Toshiba Satellite C650 PSC12C-02500S laptop, but it don not have built in bluetooth hardware, I want to upgrade it via wifi + bluetooth combo card. i saw on ailexpress, there are many variant of cards. which should i choose. will it support in my laptop.

Lutfij

Titan
Looking through the support page and your product specs, your best option is to go for this device or an add on USB driven Bluetooth dongle. The platform is at a point where buying anything without a guarantee to work will only mean negative return on investment.

You could look at the bottom of your laptop to identify the wireless card that's equipped on your laptop. It will be a sticker saying your laptop has an Atheros wireless adapter. Starts with an ARXXXX.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Aug 26, 2019
my laptop chipset is HM55 and it uses AR5B95 half min pci, i found a wifi card which support HM55 chipset which wifi+ blutooth. it version is Atheros AR5B225. My laptop desnt have built in bluetooth. I have to use bluetooth dongle so wanted to upgrade. i m bored with this dongle. i know it will work but plz check about bluetooth.
Looking through the support page and your product specs, your best option is to go for this device or an add on USB driven Bluetooth dongle. The platform is at a point where buying anything without a guarantee to work will only mean negative return on investment.

You could look at the bottom of your laptop to identify the wireless card that's equipped on your laptop. It will be a sticker saying your laptop has an Atheros wireless adapter. Starts with an ARXXXX.