Question WiFi Card Causing Freezing And Crashing

Mar 15, 2021
So I've been having problems with my new PC and have narrowed it down to my WiFi Card.

About 10 minutes after start up it will freeze then crash.

Whenever the WiFi card is enabled it causes this issue. It doesn't crash in safe mode or when the card is disbled leading me to think it's a drivers issue, but updating the drivers hasn't solved the problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

If you need more info just ask

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: GTX 1650
Motherboard: MSI A320M-A Pro Max
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4
SSD: 1TB SSD
PSU: CV550
WiFi: TP-Link Archer TX50E

Thanks in advance,
GetYaArmour

Does the event viewer give you any clues.

I don't know who makes the chipset for that card but I would also try the drivers from the chipset vendor. Wifi6 stuff seem so still have bugs.

There is very little you can set on a wifi adapter, maybe disable the bluetooth just to see if you get lucky.

Mar 15, 2021
Does the event viewer give you any clues.

I don't know who makes the chipset for that card but I would also try the drivers from the chipset vendor. Wifi6 stuff seem so still have bugs.

There is very little you can set on a wifi adapter, maybe disable the bluetooth just to see if you get lucky.

The Bluetooth isn't causing problems, it's the "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz", the drivers I found didn't seem to sort it but ill see what I can find. I'd try disabling WiFi-6 but that will be a last resort as I may not be able to get to internet settings before a crash