Question WiFi connection drop every time I open my file explorer

Neon Green

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2014
So lately there's been this issue of my wifi connection dropping whenever I open files explorer.

It will disconnect for a couple of secs then it will resume working as normal, this is pretty annoying since I'm having online classes a lot and I Need to save a lot of files. Everytime I save I'll get disconnected from class.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see what your OS version is at the time of writing? Might want to also include the make and model of your wireless adapter. On second thoughts, include the make and model of your motherboard as well as the BIOS version you're on for said motherboard. You could try and uninstall your wireless adapter's drivers and then manually reinstall with the latest drivers from wireless adapter(or motherboard's support site, if the wireless adapter came bundled with the motherboard) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

If the system is a laptop or a prebuilt, please mention the make and model and it's SKU. If it's a desktop, the above info should suffice.

Neon Green

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2014
Can you check and see what your OS version is at the time of writing? Might want to also include the make and model of your wireless adapter. On second thoughts, include the make and model of your motherboard as well as the BIOS version you're on for said motherboard. You could try and uninstall your wireless adapter's drivers and then manually reinstall with the latest drivers from wireless adapter(or motherboard's support site, if the wireless adapter came bundled with the motherboard) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

If the system is a laptop or a prebuilt, please mention the make and model and it's SKU. If it's a desktop, the above info should suffice.

Motherboard H170 gaming M3
WiFI Card : TP-LINK Archer T4E AC1200 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express
Window OS :