Wifi connection not working

Jan 25, 2019
So I upgraded my ram to the XPG Spectrix D41 RGB 3000MHz 16GB (2x8GB) 228-Pin PC4-24000 Desktop U-DIMM Memory Retail Kit Red (AX4U300038G16-DR41) and now my WiFi connection is not working at all. I am using my Ethernet cable and still nothing. The only thing that shows up is airplane mode. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get my connection back up running. It works with the old ram but not the new ram.

Ralston18

Titan
Clarify:

It worked with the old RAM but not the new RAM.

And you did put the old RAM back in to confirm that - correct?

Also double check that only one network adapter (wired or wireless) is enabled. Not both.

Lastly, since you opened the case, go back inside and verify that no other cables or connections came loose. And that all cards and RAM are fully and firmly seated.

Jan 25, 2019

Yes the old ram lets me connect. I mean the new ram shows up on my specs but computer has no connection. And I only have to take the glass panel off to take out ram
None of my network adapters are showing up. The only thing that shows up is Bluetooth

Jan 25, 2019

Yes the network adapters are there but about the windows troubleshooting. It said it wasn't able to identify the problem

Jan 25, 2019

I'm good now. I figured out that it was one of the Rams that got damaged while in shipping. Or perhaps not made properly