Status
Not open for further replies.

_Andy_

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
Hello. Be aware that English is not my
native language. now about my problem,

I have a dual-core cpu 3.5ghz turbo.
ati radeon gpu 2.1 gb vram. 8 gb ddr3 ram (due t omy stupidity one 4 gb ram is 1600mhz and
the other is 1333 mhz). (15-e043cl) laptop, windows 10. wifi connection 6 mbps.

My problem is the wifi connection, often I start the browser after i turn on the laptop and for a few minutes I have a connection and after that nada. When, at the same time utorrent is downloading at a average of 700 kbps I have a licensed c-cleaner which I use regularly once a week and spybot which I use every now and then (not licensed). I also have malwarebytes premium (real-time protection) which starts with the laptop. How is it possible that my chrome, firefox, have no connection when utorrents is downloading? cant talk about edge browser bcs it ctds on startup. According to spybot c-cleaner and malwarebytes my pc is clean. Although, before I used to use eset and although I have uninstalled it manually (by deleting the files) theres a process under that title in task-manager. im not very familiar with tech stuff but Ive learned a thing or two since I bought the laptop so although I was looking for a solution Id like to hear anyone's thought of what might be the cause and how may be resolved, thanks in advnc

Solution
I will assume for argument that you are not a pirate and use torrents for legitimate uses, as any other situation would violate forum policies.

It is likely that your torrent program is overloading your wireless connection -- such programs use many connections (see under your bandwidth allocation).

You may need to restrict the number of connections.

Also, you may have wireless interference from other networks around you. Run the free version of inSSIDer from HERE to check that you are on the least used channel of the non-overlapping choices (1, 6, 11 for 2.4GHz). Surrounding networks may only affect your network when you have a torrent program running and using up many connections.

RealBeast

Titan
I will assume for argument that you are not a pirate and use torrents for legitimate uses, as any other situation would violate forum policies.

It is likely that your torrent program is overloading your wireless connection -- such programs use many connections (see under your bandwidth allocation).

You may need to restrict the number of connections.

Also, you may have wireless interference from other networks around you. Run the free version of inSSIDer from HERE to check that you are on the least used channel of the non-overlapping choices (1, 6, 11 for 2.4GHz). Surrounding networks may only affect your network when you have a torrent program running and using up many connections.

Solution

_Andy_

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016

Hello thanks for your reply, I will test it with that app u suggested but anyways, thanks again and will post a reply soon. Good Day.

_Andy_

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016

Hello again, my apologies for the late response but my work keeps me very busy. The inssider isnt exactly the answer I had hoped for but, the more I read about it the more I understand the results and how my wifi works. So therefore, Thank you very much I had no idea an app like that existed. Good Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts