Question WiFi damn slow on laptop

Feb 15, 2019
I'm having a 10 Mbps wifi connection,and I'm pretty much getting 10 Mbps on my phone but in my laptop I'm just getting 1 Mbps , I tried updating my drivers but it's already updated, any solutions for that , thank you

D

Deleted member 14196

I understand this because the same thing happened to me when I was living with somebody else and using their Wi-Fi. That said now that I have 60 Mb per second service and excellent Wi-Fi for my speeds are around 60 to 70 but it had nothing to do with my PC and everything to do with the router that provides the Wi-Fi.

As a test can you put your PC under somebody else’s Wi-Fi network and test the speeds there? At least this will let you know if it’s your PC or your network

Feb 15, 2019
I understand this because the same thing happened to me when I was living with somebody else and using their Wi-Fi. That said now that I have 60 Mb per second service and excellent Wi-Fi for my speeds are around 60 to 70 but it had nothing to do with my PC and everything to do with the router that provides the Wi-Fi.

As a test can you put your PC under somebody else’s Wi-Fi network and test the speeds there? At least this will let you know if it’s your PC or your network
Yeah sure buddy , thanks for the info , I'll try that one

TRENDING THREADS