Question WIFI disconnecting when downloading

Briko

Prominent
Aug 25, 2020
I have an Asus TUF FX506II, using an Realtek 8822CE Wifi card. When ever i download things from steam or from the internet, the wifi disconnects. Ive taken of the option for saving power, and tried a lot of different things in the advanced tab. Nothing seems to be working. Im only having problem on the 5ghz internet. The 5ghz internet also takes 2-3 minutes to boot up.

Briko

Prominent
Aug 25, 2020
Did you manually install the drivers found off their support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? Can you check and see what version of Windows 10 you're currently on and the version of BIOS that's on your laptop?
Hi i did update the BIOS and Wireless driver now from the site. It still doesn't work tho. I have the microsoft windows 10 home, version 10.0.18363, build 18363 now. The BIOS Version is: American Megatrends Inc. FA506II.311 11/09/2020. But what i don't understand is that its mainly just this Wifi 5ghz network im using now. In other places it pops up fast, and i don't have any problem with the downloads. I have several computers at this Wifi 5ghz, all of them has no problems what so ever with the fast popup after boot and Download.