Question WiFi disconnects randomly and can't reconnect

Oct 27, 2022
Hi, its me again.
So my WiFi keeps disconnecting and doesn't let me reconnect again. (Even I checked the "connect automatic" feature).

The only way I can reconnect is when I turn my airplane mode on and off then connecting to the WiFi again or turn my WiFi settings off and on. It is pretty annoying when it happens during my online meetings and when im streaming. I have to turn my WiFi settings on and off just reconnect to my internet.

And Yes, once my PC disconnects randomly, I cannot reconnect to the WiFi again even if I do it manually, I have to turn my WiFi settings off and turn it on again, reconnect manually for me to use my WiFi again.

I have a laptop that is connected to the same WiFi, but It never gets disconnected even it is further from the WiFi modem.
Both of my PC and Laptop uses the same WiFi dongles. I tried swapping those dongles for a day, but my PC still keeps on disconnecting from the WiFi.

Which wifimodem are you using?
Is the firmware up to date?

Bios of the PC up to date?
Is the Firewall of windows correctly set to private and not public?
any other software instaled which could interfere? like antivirus, company vpn software, 3rd party firewall...

Is the PC not as near as the laptop to the wifi modem?
try a different usb port
try a different usb dongle (different model)

Oct 27, 2022
Modem is up to date, nothing wrong with it.

Bios is up to date, yes.
Yup, It is on private.

And about any software that might be interfering, I don't think there's any. Because since I built this PC, updating my windows became a pain in the ass because I can't really leave since it kept on disconnecting on random intervals.

Is the PC not as near as the laptop to the wifi modem?
I can say that my PC is way nearer than my Laptop. My PC is outside of my room while my laptop stays with me in my room most of the time.

I have tried using different ports, same results.
and Im thinking about buying a new dongle soon or maybe borrowing one from my friend first.