Question Wifi doesn't work on ASUS TUF FX504G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2019
I'm using ASUS TUF FX504G and wifi randomly disconnect.
So i decided to uninstall the wifi adapter.
Before i uninstall i did re-download the wifi driver which is Intel® Wireless-AC 9560.
However during the installation something weird happen, when i ran the setup of this driver,
the setup stopped after the icon loads a while.
image.png

(But i think i did not tick the "delete driver from this computer" that causes this issues now)

I downloaded few wifi drivers and try but none of them seems working.

this is how my device manager look like. Tried show hidden items but no wifi adapters found
Untitled.png

this is how my network looks like
image.png

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Appears you have a wired connection, and are currently connected?
You'd need to disconnect from the wired network in order to review/troubleshoot.

The Windows network troubleshooter might fix it easily enough, by disabled/reenabling the radio.

Oct 18, 2019
Appears you have a wired connection, and are currently connected?
You'd need to disconnect from the wired network in order to review/troubleshoot.

The Windows network troubleshooter might fix it easily enough, by disabled/reenabling the radio.

I did try removing my lan cable and did windows network troubleshooter but it keep telling me to plug in an eternet. It seems like my wifi adapter doesn't exist in my laptop.

image.png

Aug 27, 2020
I had the same issue, and i did the following 2 things:
1. Scan for malwares, i found several pup(potentially unwanted program) in my pc.I used malwarebytes for pup removal
2.Hard reboot (hold power button for 8 sec.)

Hope it solves all ur problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.