Wifi for business please help

Game890

Reputable
Apr 4, 2014
Hey guys recently I've started a small wifi business to see if it will be suspenseful or not just a little test run at home town
For bandwidth control/limit for my customers I saved their mac id (physical address) in my routed and added preserved ips for each physical address of my customers computer and by that IP I've added bandwidth limits for all in different speed depending on payment
But some of my customers change their mac id value by customizing it in Network Address setting
So now I'm in a big prob
I'm a total newbie and don't know about Wireless Networking just started new thats why it was a test
But is there any way that a router can have a option that will have Bandwidth limit option by the password he is logged in or clients password & macid/physical address will be save in routed and with the current password the clients macid/physical address will be also be cheeked when he loggs so if he changed his physical address then he wont be able to connect
Is there any ?
I want to start a real big business, yes with WiFi :D
Please help
Thank you very much brothers

Solution
Not sure how big of a business you will get with WiFi on your router since you are limited to people connecting from about 100 feet away. Exactly how are you running this "business"? If it just your home router and you tell people how to connect if they pay you? What are you going to do if someone starts downloading or using illegal material and it all goes through your connection?

The MAC address thing is simple, if they try to spoof a different MAC address tell them they will have no connections.

For what you want to do with the passwords you need to setup a full software solution with a firewall that has user configurations in them.
Not sure how big of a business you will get with WiFi on your router since you are limited to people connecting from about 100 feet away. Exactly how are you running this "business"? If it just your home router and you tell people how to connect if they pay you? What are you going to do if someone starts downloading or using illegal material and it all goes through your connection?

The MAC address thing is simple, if they try to spoof a different MAC address tell them they will have no connections.

For what you want to do with the passwords you need to setup a full software solution with a firewall that has user configurations in them.

Solution