[SOLVED] WiFi help needed

Mar 27, 2020
I have been connecting to the internet through my neighbors Comcast wifi signal on both my laptop and cell phones. (2). A few days ago I found not only could I not connect but the SSID has completely vanished from my devices. Only mine. Everyone else can see and connect as usual.

I have permission to use the network and its owner has no idea why its acting as it is and I am at a loss. Even when I co figure manually I get no result. My laptop still has the SSID saved in network and sharing but doesnt let me hook it up either.

Mar 27, 2020
Well that's what I figured also, question is, if it's not anyone with physical access to the router or it's settings then what gives? Would an ISP block my access because of some slight, real or imagined? Could some watchdog plant a block through some sort of redirect action? How can I tell short of getting the ISP to fess up Wich they have not? The router doesn't even respond to direct query via up address. Anyhow, it's not the end of the world, just not familiar with this particular issue having never dealt with it before. Thank you for your time and quick response.