wifi in tablet

Lola White

Reputable
Apr 17, 2015
i just purchased a nobis tablet i have wifi the min i turned it on my wifi was there and it ask me if i had a google acct i said yes because i have a gmail so i put that in and my pswrd and it said signing in and i wait and wait and i even tried a new google acct with my alt email and still nothing pulling my hair out help

Lola White

Reputable
Apr 17, 2015
well i have a lap top and its on wifi and i also had a guest pass for my wifi i loaned to a friend so i figured i cant have both on the same password so she is going to bring back the guest password cause she dont use it no more then i can put it in my tablet

g90814

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
Multiple devices can use the same wireless password.

A guest network just means they can only see the internet, but no other devices on your local network. If someone isn't using the guest password you gave them, I'd suggest you just change it. in any case, you can use it too, there's not a limit.

Lola White

Reputable
Apr 17, 2015

Lola White

Reputable
Apr 17, 2015
i retrieved my guest password from my neighbor and im in you cant use two devices on wifi from the same password i put my guest password in my tablet and voila no problem

g90814

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
"retrieved my guest password" ?? They don't have to return it LOL

You CAN use the exact same password on multiple devices with wireless networks. Please understand that concept. Otherwise you'd need a password for each device, which is NOT true.