Question WiFi is disconnecting by itself after startup ?

kokot123

Commendable
Apr 24, 2019
Hello, I have a probem, everytime i start up my pc my wifi connects at first it works like 2 minutes then it disconnect by itself and it says "connected but without internet access", and then i have to reconnect a few times so then it starts to work again and then after some time again it disconnects and i have to reconnect.

This repeats few times like 3-5 after start up and then it works normally. But only after start up it is doing these things.
I already disabled the option for Windows to turn of WiFi device to save power but it hasn't fixed the problem.
On my phone the WiFi is working normally.

Do you guys know why that happening?
thank you for you help.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Ensure that only one network adapter is enabled on your pc - in your case the wireless network adapter. Wired adapters should be disabled.

Manually download, reinstall, and reconfigure the applicable wireless network adapter drivers. Get the drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Run "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) via the Command Prompt. Post the results.

What router do you have? The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some clue.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.

microtank

Commendable
Mar 26, 2021
What is even giving your computer a wireless connection? A USB adapter? Cause those things are a nightmare can even crash the computer and give you a BSOD. I plugged in my old wireless n adapter by linksys recently and it still crashed the system, knowing it still needed updated drivers. Plus, by default it could be set to a certain 802.11 wireless network by default and connecting to another frequency of your home network like the 5.0 ghz, which is short range